--- The Rules: ---
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. What would a perfect day consist of for you?
Well Im a Night person most of all, but I think my Perfect Day would have to consist of large clouds dotting the sky but well spread apart, while the sun hangs around 6 O'clock PM, where its glow nearly hits the underbellies of the clouds. Oh, and most likely on a hill or trail in the mountains, hiking away to some destination.
(Nights however would be with a full moon, hazy clouds passing with the wind, over the moon, creating little monsters crossing the sky, on a hill or a patio.)
2. What is your favorite scent?Is it weird to say a girl that just took a shower? (not creeper status or anything) More along the line of the fruity/fresh smelling shampoos.
3. If you could learn how to do anything in the world that you wanted, what would it be? Why?Quantum physics perhaps. Not to sounds crazy, but ive always been fascinated by space and the theories surrounding it. I often have conversations of theories with friends of mine, and we then deduce plausibilities regarding them.
4. What are you most afraid of?Letting someone down in a big way. I hold my friends and family dear to me and If I were to let any one of them, it would shame me and put me on a depressed route til I fixed it.
5. If you could get rid of one thing without any consequences, what would you get rid of?Ignorance perhaps. Its something that Ive had long thoughts on and even a very gripping dream with the theme being as such. It left me in tears once I woke up and started sobbing. It was weird experience.
6. What inspires you?Fantastic artists that blow my mind up with amazing images that I can create my own ideas and grow from their techniques along with mine. I cant quite name many because Ive got a large amount of people I watch cause their all unique and I do a bunch of art mediums so my specialty is wide at times. .
7. What's your favorite word?"Rad". Ive been saying it a lt to express my fondness for things and/or people. Just an all around good word.
8. If there was one piece of advice you could give to people, what would you tell them?Be open-minded to the things around you and dont think your the only person with problems. Help each other when either need it and love your family and friends!
9. If you could change something about yourself, what would you change? Why?My Nose. Fractured it and now its turned to the left a little bit and its sort of shaped like a beak, not my favorite part of my face.
10. What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?Not sure if i can pick any one of them, there are a lot of them to pick from. I think my most prominent one that comes to mind is riding my friends' fathers bike, which was too high for me at the time since Im fairly young. Now Im riding it on the curb like a good young boy and turn the corner to stay on it when suddenly i begin to roll right into a very sharp and point Rose thorn bush (mind you, I was too short to stop the bike and couldnt clasp the brake). Thus I pincushion myself and run home for my mom. So many thorns were covering my body.
1. What may have been the happiest moment of your life that you can recall?
2. If you could take a trip anywhere, where would you go and why?
3. Whats your go to plan for a Zombie Survival scenario?
4. Favorite Disney movie? (If none, Favorite Animated movie)
5. If you could be a Super Villian, what would be your name, power, and perhaps ideal hideout?
6. Best Friend/Family member that you look up to? Admire?
7. Favorite toy series when you were a kid? (13 and below)
8. What point in history would you love to witness?
9. If you could create a High School course on anything you wanted, what would it be?
10. Whats one thing you've always wanted to do but never could?
And I tag:
(6 since I dont have many Deviant friends)